Saturday, June 3, 2017

Scattered Homework, AJ Walmart/Target/Kmart Stereotypes and Arcade Den Tips

Roar. Aren't I scary, doing that out of nowhere?
No?
Okay then. Let's just get on with the post and once again escape my weird intro. Today, I don't really know if I'll be doing anything yet. For now, I'm just gonna be lazy all day until I go outside to get my daily Basketball practice. 
The new item today is available in Jam Mart Furniture, and it's never been in stores before.
All of this homework must be last minute stuff that some people need to turn in. They better hurry!
Now... recently, I've seen a lot of random people advertising for a Walmart/Kmart/Target in their den. It's pretty funny, because it usually doesn't end out too well. This is my example of how these things commonly work out.

And it 90% percent of the time ends up being a scam. It's still pretty funny, though, because some of these people put a lot of effort into their "Walmarts". 
For the last part of this post, I want to share with you some of the tips I have to make an Arcade Den. I got this inspiration because of my Beach House's upper floor. (Of course, the Beach House den on AJ. If I had one in real life, that'd be nice.) First of all, a key part for an arcade is having games.
Any AJ games would be nice for the den. 
The next two parts are optional, but they're still cool. If you can collect enough dance floors, you can have a disco room (or something like that) in your arcade den!
At some arcades, you can win tickets to buy prizes. So there's another option to make a prize stand.
These types of arcades don't always have to be for Jammers to visit. They can be made just for fun, too. After all, you can't give people tickets for winning games- at your own den.
My post here is now coming to a close. I hope you enjoyed it! I'll probably be posting again soon, so don't leave yet. Until then, this is goodbye.

No comments: