Thursday, June 15, 2017

Rooms of Jamaa, Episode 28: Mystery Emporium

Hey guys!
I just got scared so bad lol... it's pretty late at night an I just heard a loud bang. It sounded like someone trying to break in. I later found out the dog just knocked something over. 
Enough of my weird incidents. Let's get into this post. Right now I am going to make another episode of Rooms of Jamaa. This time, the Mystery Emporium is the topic!
- It is located on the third floor of the Chamber Of Knowledge.
- This room was released in February 2011.
- Currently, it only sells den portals and stone alpha statues.
- There is a large window here that seemingly lets you see space. This could've been a star gazing room in the past; there are telescopes there too. (This is one of my little theories on the Mystery Emporium!)
- The shop used to sell different items than available today.
- Despite the fact that the items on display are there, they aren't available for purchase. 
- The River Race game was first available for purchase here.

The Mystery Emporium is obviously the most unique (along with Epic Wonders) shop in Jamaa. It seems to be full of secrets and I find it interesting. Comment your thoughts on this post below and I'll see you next time!

No comments: