Thursday, June 15, 2017

Art Easel Painting Idea

OMG! PENGUIN55544 IS BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER POST!
Wow, what a shocker! >.<
So yeah, I'm back for another post. This time, I have a new AJ idea to share with you. A long time ago, I got an idea from Snowyclaw to put Mira Ornaments on an Art Easel. It looks like the Mira Ornament was painted!
What is my idea then? I think there should be an option to paint masterpieces on an Art Easel. After all, we can only put masterpieces in frames. What if we could make them as custom Art Easels with paintings? This wouldn't affect the rarity of the original Art Easel and (I think) it would be really popular. What do you think of this idea?
That's gonna wrap up my last post for today. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll see you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Oooh, wow, that is an interesting idea! :O Sadly, I don't own an Art Easel. I just have the one from the Back to *THE S WORD I DON'T WANNA HEAR YET XD* party and the one you can buy for diamonds.

Scooter said...

Hello Penguin55544! I am Scooter, the owner of the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
I just wanted to say you have a very nice blog, and would love if you added the Animal Jam Sky Blog logo on your blog to sponsor it. It is okay if you don't too ^-^ Have a great day!

--Scooter (chocolate4050)

Penguin55544 said...

I'm glad you're reading this blog! Hopefully you'll enjoy my posts. Also, I just added your blog's logo to The AJ Spring's sidebar.