Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Squid Hat, More Promo Items, Mysterious Cosmo's Den and Hidden Zios Art

Penguin has returned to the Animal Jam Spring for his rightful spot as King.
Yep, I am the King of the Animal Jam Spring. Isn't that a cool thing? 
Whew, my intros are just getting weirder and weirder. Hopefully that didn't me you cringe too much. 
Currently, it's time for another update post. So let's get into it!
The new item today can be found at Jam Mart Clothing.
This is pretty cool. I like the design of it... and honestly, it looks so innocent lol.
Recently, I made a post about the two new promo items. But there's another one out there called the Sweet Table! I don't know the code, but here is a screenshot of it. 
Speaking of Promo Items, those Call of the Alpha books take you to the party. I just went there and noticed that there's an open home. Why can't we go inside it? I think AJHQ should make it accessible, because it looks pretty interesting. It looks like a Cosmo's Den. 
Finally, I just noticed something hidden in the Sir Gilbert's Palace den. Not many people notice it because they're land animals. But above the Mira Glass, there is glass painted to look like Zios. It's a cool hidden feature I never noticed before!
I have nothing else to post about now, so I'm gonna end the updates here. I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back next time!

2 comments:

Sarahkey said...

ThatZios thing is cool! Maybe it'll come out sometime

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Name and logo of company on t-shirt