Thursday, June 1, 2017

Pixel Painting Mini Update and Returning Egyptian Cat

Hey people!
What has taken me so long to get to this post? The NBA Finals. I've been watching them all night and 'm pretty disappointed lol.
But, on the brighter side, I'm going to be posting now. When I logged on today, I noticed we have another mini update.
This idea is actually pretty cool. I like how AJHQ is expanding popular AJ topics and trying to get the Oceans more noticed all at once. 
There's not many other ideas to include in this post, so I'll get into the new item today. It can be found in Jam Mart Furniture and is available for all Jammers.
Anyways, that's all I have for this post. Tomorrow is the last Friday of the school year and I'm gonna try my best to post more this weekend. But until next post, see you later!

No comments: