Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sandcastle Sconce, AJHQ Old Ad, and Hidden Face/Leopard Skin Booth Details

Hey guys! I'm back again for the update post today.
This week, I'll e taking Thursday off from Boys and Girls Club. That day I'll probably be online a lot and playing basketball outside. 
Now, for the post today, we'll begin with the new item. It can be found over at Sunken Treasures!
With all of the underwater items AJHQ has been releasing lately, it's pretty obvious they want the oceans to be more popular. They're even sending out nearly month old advertisements about the oceans.
 This ad is for something that occurred a while ago, I have proof from the latest Jamaa Journal.
I honestly don't know if this ad was sent out on purpose or not.
I have a few more Jamaa details to show you all now. First up, we have the face at the Adventure Base Camp. I do see a face here. The stone rock on grass resembles an eye. The two rocks in the bottom right are the nose and mouth. Then the rock to the left is the ear. To me, it looks like Liza's face. The extra rock on the "ear" could be and earring. 
Moving on! The other detail I want to show is at the Medical Center. Or, as we call it today, Gabby's Animal Hospital. One thing I find weird about these booths is that they're made out of leopard skin. Isn't that a little bit weird considering it's an animal hospital? Humans don't put their own skin on booths. So, if animals are dominant in this universe, why would these booths be made out of leopard skin? 

I've really enjoyed myself this post. I still can't get over the leopard skin booths... it's just weird to think about lol. But that's all I have for today's update post. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll be back next time!

No comments: