Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Water Basketball Hoop, Summer Carnival Phantom Designs and Hidden Jamaasian Language

Hey guys!
For the last day of school, today wasn't that bad. I actually did have a lot of fun. My homeroom was so cool this year, and I hope it is similar next time.
Now, let's get into the updates today. The new item can be found in Jam Mart Furniture.
This is probably out because of the NBA Finals; which are currently being played.
For the next part of this post, I want to show you all some hidden features in the Summer Carnival. But these ones are based on Phantoms. Did you notice that above every carnival game, there's a phantom design?



These designs are all based on the theme of the game. It's cool that AJHQ puts their time into small things like this.
Finally, while at the Summer Carnival, I noticed something I never knew existed. In the Prize Shop where you buy den items, there's a board in the back with prices.
I think this could be another example of the mysterious Jamaasian Language. It looks pretty weird to me.
That's all for the post today! I'll be ready for Day 1 of Summer tomorrow- and I'll be active online. Anyways, until next time, goodbye!

No comments: