Friday, June 23, 2017

New Freedom Plushies, Mysterious Background Lands and Party Reminder

People of Jamaa, The Animal Jam Spring is about to have another post! 
Right now, I am back for the update post today. I have a few things to share with you, so let's begin! There are tons of new Freedom Plushies available at the Summer Carnival today.



These usually come out every year around this time. However, they are nice editions to Plushie Collections.
While I was at the Freedom Party today, I looked closer at the background and noticed some odd things. There are actually structures in the background. What do you think they're for? What part of Jamaa does this party take place in? 

In the second picture, it almost looks like umbrellas are on top of structures.
Finally, I have another party reminder for you guys. It will be taking place tomorrow at 10:30 AM Central Time- don't forget! Come to my den at that time.
Anyways, I might be posting again soon, so stick around. But until then, goodbye!

No comments: