Friday, June 2, 2017

New Winged Collar, Television Evolution and Fallen Tree in Sarepia Forest

Guess what? Penguin's back for today's update post!
This morning I didn't get around to making a post. I honestly had no ideas for one but I still managed to come back now for an update post. I might post something after this, too, just because I have a lot of time right now.
Now, today was the last Friday of my school year. Next week, I have three days of school left. This summer I really want to get back into the AJ Community. I haven't spoken to my friends on Animal Jam itself for quite a while. I also want to stay as focused on posting like I usually am. 
For the updates today, you can find the new Winged Collar at the Diamond Shop!
I honestly like this item. If it weren't for the fact that AJHQ has released so many collars, it'd be even better. But yeah, it does look cool.
I've always wondered why the Television item changed designs. In my den today, I had one there. In modern times (today), the television looks like this.
On the other hand, back in the Beta Days, it looked different. It didn't hang on walls. 
To this day I still don't understand why AJHQ changed it. But which design do you guys like better? Comment your thoughts on both of these questions below!
Finally, I have to share a weird feature I never noticed before. In Sarepia Forest, you can see the outline of something (near the bottom of the land). I've obviously noticed it was there, but I never really thought about what it was.
In my opinion, this is a fallen tree that is now on the ground. But it still does have a weird shape for a tree. It could've been bent, though. I really don't know 100% what this is. Any ideas?
That pretty much wraps up today's update post. I'll be posting something again soon, so stick around for it. Until my next post, goodbye!

No comments: