Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sandcastle Chair, AJ Spring Box Ad and Volcanic Activity Theory

Hola Jammers!
I've been pretty busy lately with my family today. I have been to multiple places today and did have a lot of fun. Now here I am ready for the update post. I have a few things to show you,
The new item today can be found in the Sunken Treasures shop.
AJHQ just recently released a new Box advertisement. It was sent through Jamagrams and reminds us of the Spring Box. Soon it'll no longer be available!
I think this is the first time an AJ Spring box had been advertised through Jamagrams. The joke they use is cringey lol.
Lastly, I have a new theory to share. In the Deep Blue, there is a large crack in the ground that has lava/fire (or something) in it.
What if this was actually volcanic activity? According to the AJ Play Wild map, there is a volcano near Deep Blue. Deep underground, volcanic activity might be the cause of this here. What do you think of this theory?
Anyways, I have to go now. This post is officially over. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!

No comments: