Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Two New Items, Departing Vidcon Item, AJ Freedom Homescreen and Blue Sidebars/Footer

Hi guys!
Today I have a birthday party to attend, and I've been getting ready for a while now. I have time to write this post, though, and maybe another soon. 
First of all, there are two new items available in Jam Mart Furniture. Make sure to pick them up now!

Also, all of the Vidcon items will be leaving stores shortly. The Zios ones will get rare tags, so buy those! 

I was just logging on to Animal Jam when I noticed the home screen was updated. It now has a Freedom Theme!
However, when I got onto my account, something weird caught my eye. The sidebars on Animal Jam switched colors. I'm definitely not used to this- it confuses me every time I see it.
Not only the sidebar changed, but the bottom of the website did, too. I think it used to be green and have plant designs. This feature might have been around for a while and I never noticed it, so don't think I'm crazy lol.
I'm going to end this post now, so I hope you enjoyed! I'll see you all next time.

No comments: