Thursday, June 15, 2017

New Mini Sunshine Outfit Update and Wood Crates

Hello Jamaasian people!
I've had an overall great day today at Boys and Girls club. But now it is time to return to my laptop and get ready for another post.
Today, since it is Thursday, we have another mini update. The front page changed today. Here it is!
Yep, summer is here. But technically, it doesn't start until June 20th... learn you facts, AJHQ!
Just kidding. For pretty much everyone, summer has started.
Along with the update, AJHQ also released a new item in stores today. You can find it available for purchase at Jam Mart Furniture!
This item reminds me of those boxes you see at the Summer Carnival. When you first enter there, you'll see a stack of crates.
Anyways, that's all I have for this post! I hope you all enjoyed. I'm about go make another post, so don't leave yet! Until then, though, goodbye. 

No comments: