Monday, June 12, 2017

Rare Diamond Necklace, Hidden Waterfall and Out of Place Tree

Hey guys!
I'm back again here for another update post. Honestly, it's not that late yet and I'm already tired. But that won't stop me from posting.
Let's get into the updates today. The Rare is available over at Epic Wonders...
Okay, AJHQ is starting to get too far with RIMS. They have been so expensive lately, and all that is changed are the colors! These items aren't even worth it. Release something new, AJHQ.
Secondly, I was just in Coral Canyons when I remember where the waterfall pours out from. It comes out of the cliffside.
Where do you all think this heads to? I still believe there's an underground or tunnel that connects to a lake. 
Finally, some things on Animal Jam just don't make sense. I recently discovered a (somewhat) hidden feature in Coral Canyons. 
The bare tree is weird because it is the only one without leaves. It is weird how AJHQ adds these small details, but still cool to discover. 
That pretty much wraps up today's update post. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next time!

2 comments:

purple said...

Woah, that RIM is really expensive! It's probably because it IS a diamond but still, sheesh AJHQ.
Oooh, I never noticed that tree in Coral Canyons before. I love these little details in Jamaa. :P

Penguin55544 said...

I honestly think AJHQ is getting carried away with RIMS, Purple. They've all been expensive; are just remakes of the original ones and are members only. This is my opinion on them lately.