Wednesday, June 14, 2017

AJ Tag By Loveminecraft1024

Ello mate.
I always like to have unique intros now- especially in different languages.
So, I am back again today. This post is going to be about a Tag made by Loveminecraft1024. Nafaria9 recently made a post about it, and tagged whoever wants to answer. I decided I'll be answering these questions, so let's begin! 

1) Do you have any siblings?
Kind of. But both of them (I have a brother and sister) are in their thirties and don't live with me. 
2) What is your favorite thing to do outdoors? 
It depends on where I am. If I'm outdoors in the city, I'm probably playing basketball. However, if it's in the open country, I really like to explore the open lands and just enjoy nature. 
3) What is your least favorite thing to do?
Umm... probably taking pictures lol. I always look bad in them.
4) What is your favorite plushie?
Probably an Arctic Wolf one I got from a friend.
5) Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog. It's a corgi.
6) What is your favorite and least favorite songs? 
I actually have too many favorite songs to name. But I don't really like Justin Bieber songs.
7) Who's your favorite singer? 
I really The Script, Imagine Dragons and Pharrell Williams. 
8) What's your favorite emoji?
While texting friends, my most common emoji is probably the one crying with laughter.
9) What's your Pet Peeve?
h my god, it's something that annoys me so bad. It's when people smack their lips. Sometimes, I don't even like the sound of people eating. I don't know why, it just annoys me.
10) Where is your favorite place to go?
I've been to places like South Dakota, Florida and Branson, and I honestly can't pick out of them. But I've always wanted to go to Yellowstone. 

That wraps up the tag! Anyone is free to do it if you wish! Anyways, I'll see you all next time.

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

I like Imagine Dragons too! :)

Sarahkey said...

Imagine dragons is ok.. XD Actually the only song Ik by them is uhm on top of the world XDD