Thursday, June 22, 2017

Jamaa Journal - Wild Weekend Spike Sale Update + Call of the Alphas Party

Hola my fellow Jamaasians! 
The update just came out. How did I get to view it? A message popped up and I clicked yes. I was skeptical at first, though, because I thought it would just take me to a random server and that was it.
I clicked yes, and I went to a random server. But then the update popped up! Now I am typing this post up, ready to tell you guys about it. Here is the complete Jamaa Journal released today. 








What did I tell you just the other day when that Spiked Glove came out? AJHQ is obsessed with Spikes. This update literally proves it. They must want Spikes to take over the world or something. I'm still tired of new versions of Spikes coming out, but the other part of this update makes up for it. Call of the Alphas, a new party, has its own Journey Book guide. If you complete it, you'll get a special item. This is pretty interesting. We haven't had a new party for a long time, or a new journey book page. Also, here is a screenshot of the "Call of the Alphas" party journey book page.
The Call of the Alphas party is not starting for a while, though. I can see it on the Party List. Hopefully I don't forget to go!
For those of you wondering about the VidCon update, they didn't mention this but new items are available in stores. Each item is dedicated to Team Mira or Zios. The best thing about these items is that they're all Non Member!


According to AJHQ, the winning team will have their items made rare! Make sure to watch the Livestream for it while they're at VidCon. 
The next part of this update wasn't mentioned in the Jamaa Journal either. Around the lands are new Freedom Decorations.



The last item is one I haven't seen before. I think it's unreleased. It may come out at the Freedom Party soon (which also was released in this update). Speaking of the Freedom Party, I took screenshots of it, but I will be posting them later. Stay tuned for that!
Before I end this update post, I want to give you all a reminder of the party going on this Saturday. Once again, here's the invitation!
I have nothing else to share in this post now. I hope you enjoyed the update, and I'll be back later!

No comments: