Saturday, June 17, 2017

Spiked Glove Rant

Okay, AJHQ has gone too far.
I didn't really post much about the new item on Friday, but now I'm starting to realize how stupid it was. Here is an image of it.
A Spiked Glove? Why has AJHQ released this? I'm honestly getting tired of Spike this and Spike that. Spikes are constantly being released in different versions. And to top that off, there are so many items based off of spikes it's unreal! I personally believe AJHQ has been taking the Spike thing too far. The Spiked Glove, in my opinion, is not a creative item. 
AJHQ is an amazing company, and I'm not against them. They make this game great. But I do have my own opinion on Spikes/Spiked items, and come on- they have taken it a little too far, don't you think? 
That wraps up my rant. I hope you understand. Until my next post, goodbye!

3 comments:

Lostfairy said...

I agree. I wish they'd leave spike stuff rest for a while.

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, I feel like AJHQ thinks spikes are the most important thing ever. Every month or two they usually release new versions of Spiked items.

Lostfairy said...

I feel the same way. I really wish they had NEW items that were creative, not spikes everywhere. :P

BTW, thanks for chatting with me on AJ today! :D It was fun!