Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Summer Posting Schedule

Hey guys! 
I apologize for not making an update post yesterday. I was completely out of it lol. I played basketball for a few hours, and, for some reason, I was just extremely tired after that. I slept the rest of the night. Honestly, I was expecting to wake up an make a post, but that didn't happen. It's now morning and here I am making this post. 
Now, for this post, I want to give you guys my summer posting schedule. It's not much different from the one I have now.
This summer, I'm going to have mini posts in the morning, and update posts in the afternoon/evening. I'm also going to post anything I want at certain times. So, I'll still have this schedule, but with mixed posts. I'm to try and post as much as last summer, too.
This year, I plan on being more active on AJ itself. I rarely talk to my friends here anymore and now I'm ready to return to them. 
Those are all of my summer plans. I have to go now, but I'll see you guys later!

No comments: