Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thursday Update Predictions

Hey guys!
If you read my last post, you'll remember that I wasn't in the best mood yesterday. But now I am feeling better and ready for another post. It feels way better to be back on Blogger and writing this.
Now, this Thursday will be another update day. I have a prediction for it in this post. I just looked at a 2017 calendar and realized that this update must include the Freedom Party celebration. It is getting close to the 4th of July, and I'm going firework shopping this weekend. So, this would be a perfect time for AJHQ to release the Freedom Celebrations.    
Besides that, I've been thinking about a 1,000 den spaces idea. This might happen, because they did release 1,000 animal spaces.
Anyways... those are all of my ideas for this post. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you later!                                                                                   

1 comment:

Sarahkey said...

Yeah, probably all this will happen XD Also, probably something about eggs and make music day XD