Friday, June 9, 2017

Shorts, World Oceans Day Banners and Sandcastle Den Secret Item

Hey guys! 
Today has been a long day for me. I've been working out a lot at Boys and Girls club lately and my arms are pretty sore. But I just finished watching the latest NBA Finals game- and my favorite team actually won. Maybe they'll have a chance at the championship if the keep this up!
Now, the new item today is available in Jam Mart Clothing.
Recently, in the update, it was announced that June 8th is World Oceans day. That date has obviously passed, but the banners for it are still up everywhere. Here is an example of one that AJHQ put in Jamaa Township.
These banners provide information about oceans and are cool to read!
Lastly, for each update, a new den is put on display. This time the Sandcastle can be viewed from the Epic Dens list. But with these updates, secret items are usually available in display dens.  just found the item in the Sandcastle den. You'll have to head to the bottom left corner, and find a Treasure Chest. Click on it to purchase!

I hope this helps!
Real quick- I just wanted to let you know I haven't really visited any friends yet this summer. I'm still going to tr and be more active, and go to dens when buddies are online. I hope you all know this!
I'm getting pretty tired now, so this post is now over. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you all next time!

No comments: