Thursday, June 29, 2017

Freedom Day Mini Update, More Promo Items and New Trade List Glitch

Hi guys! 
It's later in the night but I was just watching the storm we had. There were huge balls of hail coming down, and it was really interesting. I actually got two pieces of hail, but the pictures are only on my Ipod. 
Anyways, for the updates today, there is a new page of the Jamaa Journal out.
Also, there are two new promo items available! The codes for them are powerbackpack (for the Panda Power backpack) and wildbackpack.(for the Play Wild backpack).

Finally, there's a new glitch on Animal Jam that makes you duplicate the items on your trade list. In the video below, it is explained. Skip to 1:53 to get the directions.
I think this will probably be patched soon, though.
That's all I have for the update post today! I hope you enjoyed it an I'll see you next time.

No comments: