Tuesday, June 13, 2017

AJ Mysteries and Possible Explanations

Sup dudes.
How's your day been going, dawgs?
Oh god... that was cringey lol.
But yep, I'm back. I have a new post in mind (and more for today- I'm staying home) to type up. This one will be about some of Jamaa's mysteries, and possible explanations. Now, I have posted about these following mysteries before, but I didn't provide any theories/explanations. Let's begin!

First of all, we have the Epic Wonders mystery. Why are there Horse carvings there?
In my opinion, these are dedicated to the Horse Alpha Sophia. Epic Wonders was released in December 2011, while horses came out in January the following year. That's not much of a time difference. What if Sophia was already there, and she was the one to help found Epic Wonders? f she did, then it'd make sense that the alphas would let the horses into Jamaa. They would see them as trustworthy animals. Sophia could've already had their heartstone, and in return for creating Epic Wonders, the alphas would bring horses to Jamaa. What do you think of this theory?

The second mystery is a really popular one. Everyone has seen the "Frozen Dinosaur" at Mt. Shiveer.
Remember the theory that Mt. Shiveer used to be a volcano? Well, I believe it is true. Somehow, I think that there was also a lake in the land. That's where the "frozen dinosaur" could've lived. But as life progressed, there must've been a great freeze to this land. It's like it went into its own Ice Age.

Those are my theories to pretty popular mysteries. What are your opinions on them? Comment down below and I'll see you guys in my next post!

3 comments:

purple said...

Interesting! Those are all some really good theories.

Lostfairy said...

Oooo, I agree with Purple, these are interesting theories! :D

Penguin55544 said...

I'm starting to really like theory posts and thinking of them lol