Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ancient Phantom Corner Wall, The Best Unreleased Items & Imprisoned Phantoms Rarity Idea

Hey guys!
I'm pretty bored right now, but it's time to post again. Today has been a pretty great day for me, but this summer has been extremely hot. Wait a second-  I meant to say Summer Vacation. Technically, it's not even Summer yet until the solstice. Because of that, I can't even imagine what July will be like. It's already been 100 degrees and the average high temperature this week is probably 90 something. 
Now, let's get into the update post today. The new item is available at Jam Mart Furniture!
Recently, I've been thinking a lot about unreleased AJ items. For this post, I've put together a little list of my favorite unreleased items. These are in my opinion, so you might think otherwise! Here are the pictures of my three favorite unreleased items. 


I just had to include the weightlifting set. I personally work out at Boys and Girls club and home. It's another one of my passions besides Animal Jam. On the other hand, the Legendary Wings just have a really cool design; while the Mace Tail is an interesting tail item that (I think) would be popular among people. 
I have one more thing to share with you all in this post. While thinking about items, I just came up with another one that should be rarer. Many items deserve more rarity than they have. This time, I think the original Imprisoned Phantoms should be rarer.
No, the 2014 Imprisoned Phantoms shouldn't be rare. The original 2012 ones should be. The 2014 Phantom Cages here were square. However, if you were lucky in 2012, you would've gotten a round cage, and Phantom Electricity that isn't blue. I rarely see anyone with this type of Imprisoned Phantom cage so I think they should be higher up in value. 
There's nothing else to talk about n this post, so I'm going to end it here. I hope you enjoyed it! Until next time, goodbye.

No comments: