Saturday, June 10, 2017

Sifting Screen, Make Music Day Prediction and Firework Mini Game Idea

Woof. Meow. Moo. I hope, in animal language, that ones of those words means hi. Because that was my intro for today.
So, I haven't really done a lot this Saturday. I went to get my hair cut then to Walmart. However, we've been starting to plan a vacation in late July to a state park. Hopefully it'll be fun!
Let's get into today's updates. The new item is available in Jam Mart Furniture.
I now have a prediction to explain to you all. On Make Music Day this year, I believe a rare item will be released at the Jam Session party. It'll probably be a secret. Why do I believe this? Last year this was the scenario. AJHQ released the rare Guitar Rug then.
Finally, there's been an AJ idea on my mind all day. The Freedom Party is nearly here and it's almost the 4th of July again. What does this mean? Yep, fireworks. The idea I have is an AJ mini game related to fireworks. 
This is how the game would work: fireworks would start going off. Each fireworks is either a Jamaasian animal or a Phantom. You must click on the animals to gain points, but if you click on Phantoms, you lose points. The fireworks will begin shooting off faster and the game would have a time limit. It might be similar to the Whack a Phantom game, but with a completely different set up and theme.
Sometimes I wonder how I can come up with so many ideas for post. Maybe I just get lucky. Honestly, I don't know. But I'm glad you all read my posts and enjoy the content. This post here is now coming to an end. Thanks for reading, and goodbye!

No comments: