Thursday, June 1, 2017

Waterpark Den and Cruise Ship Party Theory

Hey guys!
Today is June 1st, 2017, and a new month has now officially started. This month I will be on Summer Vacation, too. I don't know how many times I've said this now; but my last day of school is June 7th. I can't wait!
Now, for the morning post today, I'd like to share a little theory with you guys. I was just looking at the background of my Waterpark Den earlier...
I noticed a similarity, though. In the Cruise Ship Party the background looks exactly the same (except for the cloud shapes)
I can make a small theory that these take place somewhat near each other. Now, you may be thinking that the Beach House den would also go good with this category, but it doesn't. It has a completely different background. 
I know this theory is kinda weird, but it's still cool to think about. Where could the Waterpark actually be? If it is close to the Cruise Ship Party, what part of Jamaa do these places exist at?
I'm gonna have to go now. Bu I'll be back later. Until then, goodbye! 

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

Cool theory! I never thought of that!